The first one, founded between 1050 and 1150, was touched up in the XVIth and XVIIth centuries.
The second one, in neogothic style was erected in the XIXth century.
The latter, destroyed during the First World War, was replaced by the present construction.
The current edifice includes a façade tower, a transept, a nave with four spans, side aisles, a choir bordered by annexes and a chevet with hipped roof forming an apse.
Inside, columns with engraved capitals and cross-springers.